Services offered include gynecological and female health issues such as:
- PMS/ PMDD
- Fibrocystic breasts
- Irregular menstrual cycles/ or lack of
- Menopause and perimenopause
- Vaginal infections
- Cystic ovaries
Is Hormone Imbalance Affecting Me?
Main Signs and Symptoms of Hormone Imbalance:
- Weight gain
- Decreased or no sex drive
- Hot flashes/night sweats
- Migraine headaches
- Water retention
- Anxiety/panic, Depression
- Mood disturbances, irritability, and anger
- Low self-esteem
- Emotional fragility and increased weepiness
- Brain fog
- Forgetfulness and loss of hair
- Abnormal hair growth
- Irregular periods and heavy cycles
The practitioners at Renū Progressive Medicine specialize in specialized testing and customized hormone treatments.
Click HERE to read more about Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Treatments for managing menopause and preventing chronic disease!