Sun Dried Tomato Meatballs
with Creamy Pesto
You can’t really bet this one. Just look at the picture! Yum!
This is on my list to try tonight! It is dairy-free, grain-free, and the kids will love it.
Sun Dried Tomato Meatballs with Creamy Pesto
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- ½ cup minced sun dried tomatoes packed in olive oil
- 2 -3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 cup walnut halves
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 cups fresh basil leaves
- ¼ cup sun dried tomatoes
- ½ cup coconut cream (Chill overnight one 13.5oz can of full fat coconut milk like Native Forest brandand the cream will solidify on the top, scoop this out to measure your 1/2 cup of coconut cream. Save what’s left for a soup or curry.)
CLICK HERE to link the the page with the detailed instructions on how to put this together.
I am starting my 100% grain-free and dairy-free diet today. During the summer, I tend to fall off the wagon just like everyone else. It is hard to stay disciplined during numerous weddings, BBQs, and other summer-time social events. Today marks the end of the wedding season for me! I cannot wait to get back on my diet, increase my energy, sleep better, and feel better. It is amazing how much better I feel when I leave out dairy and grains in my diet.