Paleo Creamy Pumpkin Curry
I pull many of these recipes from EverydayPaleo.com. They are wonderful!
This is just another recipe that caught my eye on a cool and crisp morning!
Yes, Oregon, fall has hit, there is a chill in the air and the rain in on its way.
The recipe listed below is a very healthy way to enjoy curry without the added cream and processed ingredients you might get with some restaurants. It is grain-free and dairy free!
Creamy Pumpkin Curry
- 1 small sugar pumpkin
- 2 pounds of shrimp or other seafood/protein of your choice
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 4 small zucchinis, diced
- 1 14oz can coconut milk – (make sure you have your coconut milk in the fridge a day ahead of time so that the coconut cream is solid on the top)
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- ½ tablespoon turmeric powder
- sea salt to taste
CLICK HERE to get the complete directions on how to make this soup! I am going to try it over the weekend.
Please let us know what you think!