Renū Progressive Medicine outpatient detox offers clients the opportunity to detox from opiates, alcohol, and benzodiazepines without having to check in to an inpatient facility.
It is a medically supervised program by Dr. Samantha Du Moulin, a Naturopathic Doctor, to help formulate a relapse prevention plan designed to promote continued recovery.
Clients will receive medical management to prevent the onset of withdrawal symptoms, and should be comfortable throughout the process. A variety of medications are available to assist individuals through the process and every client can expect the highest level of care from our staff.
What will my appointment include?
- Complete Health History
- Medical Exam
- Basic Laboratory work as needed
- Specialized laboratory examination
- Customized outpatient treatment protocol with medication management
- Lifestyle modification, nutrition, medication management, and individualized plan to prevent relapse
- Additional services: Herbal Therapies, Nutrition, IV Therapy Treatments, and Medication Management
Please do not hesitate to call if you have any questions regarding our Outpatient drug and alcohol detox services and fees.