We had to mention the recent “Dr. Oz” supplement craze! Happy January Weight Loss Month!
What is Garcinia Cambogia?
- Small, pumpkin-shaped fruit
- Native to Indonesia
- Has been added to foods, especially chutneys and curries
What has the research shown?
- HCA (hydroxycitric acid) is the active ingredient
- Research has shown an increase in serotonin levels, thus can be mood stabilizing and can help sleep
- When combined with exercise and a proper diet, has shown an average weight loss of 4 pounds per month
- HCA has been shown to block an enzyme needed to make fat
- HCA has been shown to block the production of triglycerides and LDL
- The increase in serotonin levels can also help decrease appetite by making one feel better, thus decreasing emotional eating
Is Garcinia Cambogia right for me? Where do I get it?
- Garcinia Cambogia fruit has been added to foods for many years.
- It is important to get the correct source and the right dose of the supplement
- Many supplements sold online are not in the right form and of the right dose
- It is important to contact your health care provider for the correct supplement info and to see if Garcinia Cambogia is right for you.
Contact RenŪ Progressive Medicine today!