Did you know how dog friendly Hood River is?
- Has your dog been staring at you all winter?
- Does he/she sit indoors all day?
- Does he/she never want to leave the dog park?
- Have they put on a bit of extra weight over the winter?
- Have you put on weight over the winter?
Well, it’s beautiful and time to get outdoors!
Here is a list of a few of my favorite places to visit in Hood River/Gorge with my THREE DOGS!
- Syncline: located in Bingen, WA. Gets sun most of the year!
- The Marina: located in Hood River, OR. Great dog-friendly beach!
- Dog Mountain: located outside of in Washington, 15 minutes south after you cross the Hood River bridge