Customized Sexual Health Medications! Stay Home and have FUN!
Sexual Dysfunction is more common than you think! Research has shown that sexual dysfunction affects over 43% of women and 31% of men.
The practitioners at Renū Progressive Medicine have completed additional training in testing and treatment of sexual dysfunction. Treatments vary. Options for treatment include topical stimulation creams, sublingual tablets, libido enhancing nasal sprays and injectable treatments. If you do not suffer from sexual dysfunction but are interested in more fun and increased sex drive, most of the above options would work well for you too!
Some of the treatment options available include the following (but are not limited to):
- Oxytocin nasal sprays
- Sildenafil and Testosterone topical creams to be applied vaginally
- “Scream Cream”: vaginal cream designed to increase blood flow and sensation (to be applied to clitoris before sexual relations)
- Oxytocin and Tadalafil/Sildenafil tablets/troches
- Bio-Identical Hormone prescriptions – These correct hormone imbalances that can lead to sexual dysfunction and vaginal dryness. These can be in creams, vaginal discs, injections, and sublingual tablets.
- Bremelanotide PT 141 Peptide Injections and Nasal Sprays
The above prescriptions will need to be ordered by your medical provider and will require an appointment in order to review what prescription option might be the best for you!
You might as well have a little extra FUN while you are staying in and staying safe!