What is BioTe?
• Biote is the nation’s largest hormone optimization company and has been in business
for over 12 years.
• Biote has translated more than 80 years of scientific insight into the foundation of the
Biote Method, which identifies and aims to help with the earliest signs of aging.
• We at Renū Progressive Medicine have chosen to partner with Biote because we believe our
patients deserve the best – Biote is one of the only hormone optimization companies
actively contributing to furthering the science behind hormone optimization.
• We work with each of our patients on an ongoing basis to analyze their symptoms and
lab results using customized dosing to develop a unique, personalized treatment plan
for each patient
What is Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy?
• As we age, our bodies naturally start to reduce the amount of hormones like
testosterone and estrogen they produce.
• Hormones such as these are incredibly important to how many areas of your body
function – such as your brain, heart, bones, reproductive organs, and more.
• When these hormones are out of balance, people can experience a number of different
• Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT) is a method of restoring the balance
of your hormones and aiming to relieve these symptoms, using compounded hormones
that are identical in structure to those your body naturally produces. That way, your
body recognizes and uses these replacement hormones in exactly the same way it
would hormones it produces naturally.
The Biote Method of Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
• The Biote Method of hormone optimization is the result of condensing over 80 years of
scientific research into a program that may help with the earliest signs of aging.
• The Biote Method uses pellets, which are about the size of a grain of rice, for hormone
optimization. Your provider at Renu Progressive Medicine inserts these tiny pellets under the
skin during a simple, in-office procedure.
• The pellets will then dissolve slowly over time – they only need to be re-administered
approximately every 3-5 months, depending on the patient.
• As the pellets dissolve, they release a steady stream of hormones into your
bloodstream, and will ultimately be completely absorbed, leaving nothing behind.
The Importance of Hormone Balance
• Most women see a significant drop in estrogen and testosterone during menopause,
while many men may experience a similar phenomenon relating to testosterone, known
• Hormonal imbalances occur when there is too much or too little of a hormone in the
• Hormones are important for regulating most major bodily processes. Because of their
essential role in the body, even the smallest hormonal imbalance can cause side effects throughout the body.
Hormone Imbalance Symptoms for Women:
• Night sweats*
• Hot flashes or flushes*
• Decreased sex drive*
• Weight gain*
• Trouble sleeping*
• Mood swings*
• Low mood*
• Discomfort during intercourse*
Hormone Imbalance Symptoms for Men:
• Low sex drive*
• Loss of muscle mass*
• Increased body fat (especially in the
waist area) *
• Decreased bone mass*
• Mood changes*
• Low mood*
• Brain fog*
• Elevated blood sugar*
• High cholesterol*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
• Getting started with hormone optimization is easy!
• Contact us at (800) 277-0117 today to discuss if you may be a good candidate for
hormone optimization – you will fill out a simple health assessment and schedule
bloodwork to evaluate your current hormone levels.
• Your Biote Certified Provider will review your lab results with you
and develop a personalized care plan based on your results and health goals.
• Most people see results after their first round of pellets, however it many take up to
two pellet insertions before experiencing their desired results.